In accordance to their goal of promoting development and social inclusion in Mexico, USA and Latin America, the Community Learning Centers of the Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey - CCA sought Usaria to produce a website easy to navigate, accessible, collaborative and with better resources for citizens.
In partnership with the CCA team, we worked on the redesign of its website, achieving a seamless and intuitive navigation with an attractive, consistent and clean visual design. In addition, collaboration and interactions tools were optimized. Strategies of electronic marketing were included that enhanced the findability of the site in search engines . Improvements in content management process were vital for information management.
How did we do it?
- We conducted a design workshop and a brainstorming session with the CCA team and gathered requirements to ensure that the redesign was aligned to the organization'sl objectives and user needs.
- We redesigned the information architecture, interface and visual design. We achieved a better navigation.
- We integrated tools for effective interaction and collaboration for users.
- Increased visits by 50%
- We improved collaborative work through the implementation of a content management system.
- Achieved more than 52,000 unique users with nearly 28% increase of new visits by organic search results.