VivaAerobus is a low-cost airline in Mexico with more than 25 national and 2 international destinations. To improve their search engine positioning, increase visits to their website and increase online ticket sales, Vivaaerobus trusted Usaria to make more effective their electronic channels.
Today, after five years of work, the site has increased by 75% the number of visits and more than 100% the number of page views.Organic positioning has become their main source of visits and traffic dependence through AdWords which fell from 10% to 3.77%.
How did we do it?
- We evaluated the shopping experience, visual design, information architecture, interaction design, web standards and implementation of e-marketing and made recommendations
- We designed landing pages for each destination city and integrated the HTML page to the website, following W3C guidelines. They became entry points for people doing specific searches such as "Cheap Trips to Cancun"
- We redesigned their monthly newsletter.
- Strengthened organic positioning through the creation of links to their website.
- Reassigned the sponsor ads budget in Google AdWords and Facebook, made spending more efficient and reduced the percentage of visits generated by this traffic source.